(19th January 2021)
The Kuki Students’ Organisation (KSO), Churachandpur is pleased to announce that the Organisation has decided to initiate ‘FREE LAPTOP DISTRIBUTION SCHEME— 2021’ to top 20 students hailing from Churachandpur District in the coming 2021 Class X and Class XII Examinations, conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Manipur (BOSEM) and Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (COHSEM).
This decision to give incentive to estimable students is to encourage students to secure good marks in both the board examinations— 10 and 10+2.
The scheme aims at developing motivation, hope, resilience and a healthy learning mindset to our children who are grappling with many challenges, not least of which is keeping them motivated, because of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
The KSO CCPUR, therefore, is planning to distribute laptops, which will be handy for students to prepare themselves for higher studies, to those students who are in the top 20 rankers under the organisation’s Free Laptop Distribution Scheme— 2021 to motivate and inspire students especially at a time when many are feeling doubtful than hopeful.
Subject toppers will also be handsomely rewarded under this Scheme.
1) This award is meant for all students who studied in the state of Manipur and hail or live in Churachandpur District only.
2) Students eligible for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme are only those students who are in the top 20 conducted by BOSEM and COHSEM.
3) For Class XII, the award is meant for students who are in top 20 in all streams (viz. Arts, Commerce & Science).
4) A student whose name appeared as Manipur top 20 ranker as well as subject topper (in one or more subjects) shall be eligible for one award, however, in recognition of this achievement such a student shall be awarded with a Laptop of configuration higher than those of other top 20 awardees.
5) Subject toppers, hailing from Churachandpur District, will also be handsomely awarded under this Scheme.
T. Samuel Guite
(Secretary, Information & Publicity, KSO/CCPUR).